By Jaimie Johnson~
You’ll love making these cheesy egg muffin sandwiches with your grandkids — and you’ll love eating them even more!
Chef’s Tip: Teaching kids how to meal prep will keep them excited about eating their meals all week long, especially when they help pick out their favorite toppings—double the recipe to feed a crowd and refrigerate or freeze the extra.
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Spray wells of cupcake pan or brownie pan with baking spray.
3. Crack an egg into each well.
4. Break yolk with a fork and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
5. Bake for 13-15 minutes, or until set.
6. Split and toast English muffins.
7. If using bacon, cut cooked bacon into thirds.
8. Place the egg and meat on the English muffin.
9. Add cheese and your choice of toppings. Salt and pepper to taste, then enjoy!
Have any leftovers? Wrap them in wax paper. To reheat, microwave for 1-2 minutes.