We are committed to educating, entertaining, and empowering the Mighty 50+.
You’re all about an inquisitive, vibrant and empowered life; one that embraces fun, learning, rewards and endless possibilities. So, we designed fyi50+ for active doers just like you. As your champion and peer, we are continually building and personalizing your go-to-place for localized activities, educational resources, and topical articles from subject matter experts.
Our vision is to allow you to focus on creating an inspired journey and personalized lifestyle that is both enriching and joyous, i.e. one that allows you the ability to fulfill your aspirations, or as we like to say: follow your interests.
FOLLOW YOUR INTERESTS DFW
fyi50+ features Dallas-Fort Worth like never before, with a focus on delivering informative and newsworthy content from professional journalists and experts in their chosen field. Every story offers new inspiration and information as we continually bring our readers the freshest content from subject matter experts in:
- Arts & Entertainment
- Dining & Drinks
- Health & Wellbeing
- Life & Lifestyle
- Money & Retirement
- Topics & Perspectives
BECOME PART OF THE FYI50+ COMMUNITY
Our bi-monthly publication is not only free, but available digitally here on our website and also through our printed version which is distributed throughout Dallas, Collin, and Denton counties.
We feature local and national personalities as our cover stories, such as:
- North Texas Food Bank CEO Trisha Cunningham, On Giving Hope Through Food
- Mandy Patinkin, singer, songwriter, and multitalented actor from Homeland and The Princess Bride
- Dale Hansen, Dallas’s legendary WFAA sports anchor.
We proudly distribute over 15,000 physical copies for pick-up at your local retailers such as:
- Grocery stores, pharmacies, hospitals, medical offices, houses of worship, and restaurants,
- Recreation centers for the 50+, Jewish Community Center, Alzheimer’s Association,
- UNT Adult Learning locations, active adult, retirement, independent living, and assisted living communities, libraries, Jewish Community Center, our advertisers, and more.
To expand our circulation, we add new distribution sites with each issue. If there are specific businesses you would like us to distribute in your area, email us and we’ll gladly add them to our ever-growing list.
A NOTE FROM OUR FOUNDER & PUBLISHER
“As founder and publisher, I bring an extensive media background that includes publishing, broadcast news, radio hosting, producing, writing, editing, and business development. I have interviewed former President George W. Bush, CBS This Morning co-host Gayle King, comics wunderkind Stan Lee, presidential historian Doris Kearns Goodwin, and astronauts Jim Lovell and Fred Hays, among many other notable names.”