You’ll love making these cheesy egg muffin sandwiches with your grandkids — and you’ll love eating them even more!
Cheesy, Easy, Tasty Egg Muffin Sandwiches
Chef’s Tip: Teaching kids how to meal prep will keep them excited about eating their meals all week long, especially when they help pick out their favorite toppings—double the recipe to feed a crowd and refrigerate or freeze the extra.
- 12 eggs
- 12 slices cheddar cheese
- 12 English muffins
- 12 slices cooked bacon or turkey bacon, breakfast sausage patties, or Canadian bacon
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- Sauteed veggies (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray wells of cupcake pan or brownie pan with baking spray.
- Crack an egg into each well.
- Break yolk with a fork and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes, or until set.
- Split and toast English muffins.
- If using bacon, cut cooked bacon into thirds.
- Place the egg and meat on the English muffin.
- Add cheese and your choice of toppings. Salt and pepper to taste, then enjoy!
Have any leftovers? Wrap them in wax paper. To reheat, microwave for 1-2 minutes.