Grandparents and their grandkids will love creating this fun summer treat! Mom and Dad, you can help too! Refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough makes a convenient crust for this dessert pizza featuring a white chocolate filling and a colorful fruit topping.
Fruit-Topped Triple Chocolate Pizza
Yield: 16 servings
- 1 package (18 ounces) refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 2 squares (1 ounce each) white chocolate for baking
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup thawed, frozen whipped topping
- 12-16 strawberries, cut in half
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin orange segments, well drained
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Shape cookie dough into a ball and place in center of Large Round Stone with Handles or pizza pan without holes.
- Using a lightly floured rolling pin, roll dough to a 12-inch circle, about 1/4 inch thick.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until edges are set. (Cookie will be soft. Do not overbake.) Remove from oven; cool 10 minutes.
- Place white chocolate and milk in small bowl and microwave on HIGH 1 minute; stir until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth. Microwave an additional 10-20 seconds if necessary. Cool slightly.
- In large bowl combine cream cheese and powdered sugar; mix well.
- Gradually stir in white chocolate mixture; mix until smooth.
- Fold in whipped topping. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over cookie.
- Arrange strawberries and mandarin oranges over cream cheese mixture.
- Place chocolate morsels and vegetable oil in medium bowl and microwave, uncovered, on HIGH 30 seconds or until chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Drizzle over fruit.
- Cut into 16 wedges and Enjoy!