Spring is just around the corner! It’s time to turn your smoothie into a brain booster. With nutty almond milk and creamy almond butter, this raspberry smoothie will blast off your day with healthy fat, antioxidants, and phytonutrients. Berries are nutrient superstars packed with antioxidants that can potentially slow aging in the brain.
• 1¼ cups unsweetened almond milk
• ½ cup frozen unsweetened raspberries
• 2 tablespoons ground flaxseed
• 2 tablespoons almond butter
• 1 tablespoon chia seeds
• 1 tablespoon pomegranate powder (or substitute 3 strawberries)
From the book Eat Fat, Get Thin, by Mark Hyman, MD.